Author Topic: Missing Source: Massive Scan Dump from the Internet Archive  (Read 220 times)

Alucard

• Scholar of the Occult
  • Administrator
  • Fledgling
  • #1 SotN Yaoi Truther
    • Personal Site
One thing I try to take extra care to do with the Royal Chapel Archive is make sure that everything I upload is sourced properly to where I found it.

When I was originally downloading various images that I wanted to put on my site, I made the mistake of not saving the sources anywhere. Thankfully, I was able to track down most of my sources with little difficulty.

Except one.

I remember it very clearly— it had tons of Castlevania scans, including some Japanese guidebooks, official art and wallpapers, and some phonecards. And it was definitely from the Internet Archive.

However, when I went back to look for it with the same keyword search and the same filters I had been using from the very beginning, it wasn't there. I've even gone back and done several no-filter searches— still gone.

The only clue I have as to where they came from are the info.txt files that came with every zip tracing them back to....... e-hentai.org.

Yeah.

If you think you have any idea what I'm talking about, I'd really appreciate your help. Personally, I'm starting to think that I might not have actually found it through TIA, but from a post linking it somewhere else. I'll go through the Castlevania Dungeon Forums soon and see if I maybe found it there.
On the internet, nobody knows that you're a wizard!